Did you know that National Caesar Day is coming up on May 18th? As a Canadian, I couldn’t wait to get creative with a new Caesar cocktail recipe creation, and as a half-Korean I was inspired to give it an extra spicy twist with some good ol’ kimchi!
I’m super happy with how this recipe turned out and I hope you enjoy it too. I mean, hello, there’s a spring roll involved! Tip: I used the Hamburger Spring Rolls from PC which are the bomb.com and you NEED to try them if you haven’t already.
This recipe was made with the delicious new French’s Caesar which is made with 100% Canadian tomatoes (whoohoo!) and because I’m a freak for spice I opted to use the French’s Caesar Fully Loaded version for even more of a kick. But, you can totally opt to use the original version and I promise it will be just as good.
See below for my Spicy Kimchi Caesar recipe, and to see a number of cameos by Little Olive!
Spicy Kimchi Caesar Recipe
What You Need:
- Chopped Seaweed
- Celery Salt
- 1/4 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp sriracha
- 1/4 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 juice lime
- 1 shot vodka or soju
- 1 tbsp kimchi juice
- 1 tbsp pickle juice
- French’s Ceasar Fully Loaded
- Pickles, Kimchi, Mini Spring Roll and Fresh Chili to Garnish
Olive is the best assistant EVER and she 100% approves of this recipe!
What To Do:
- Mix the chopped seaweed and celery salt on a small plate
- Moisten the rim of your glass of choice and cover with the rim mix
- Fill your glass with ice and add in the soy sauce, sriracha, worcestershire sauce, lime juice, vodka (or soju), kimchi juice and pickle juice.
- Top your glass with French’s Caesar Fully Loaded or Original.
- Use a wooden skewer to pierce the pickle, kimchi, mini spring roll and fresh chili pepper to garnish your cocktail.
*Please note this recipe was brought to you in partnership with French’s Caesar*